Reflex Engine Refund Policy
This refund policy outlines the conditions under which refunds will be granted for customers who have purchased a Reflex Engine license key.
- Refunds will only be granted to customers who have not used their license key. For the purposes of this policy, a license key will be considered "used" if it has been used to authenticate the Reflex Engine software or to login to the Reflex Engine website.
- To request a refund, customers must contact Reflex Engine customer support within 14 days of purchasing their license key by sending an email to [email protected]. Refund requests must include the customer's name, contact information, and the license key in question.
- Reflex Engine customer support will review all refund requests and will make a determination on a case-by-case basis. Reflex Engine reserves the right to deny any refund request that does not comply with the conditions outlined in this policy.
- If a refund is granted, the customer's license key will be deactivated and the customer will no longer have access to the Reflex Engine software or website.
- This refund policy is subject to change at any time, without notice. Customers are encouraged to review this policy periodically to ensure that they are familiar with the latest version.
By purchasing a Reflex Engine license key, customers acknowledge and agree to the terms of this refund policy.